Closes: Friday, December 4, 2020
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
1. Associate Degree in Accounting or related field.
2. Two years of office or inventory experience, preferably in the area of accounts payable.
3. Computer skills required in Microsoft Excel and Word.
4. Strong written and oral communication skills.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
2. Thorough knowledge of accounting principles.
3. Community college experience.
The Accounts Payable/Equipment Specialist’s essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Receive and inspect all incoming merchandise to the main campus.
- Communicate with vendors, faculty, and staff to resolve discrepancies between quantity and quality of items.
- Process vendor invoices for payment.
- Tag all equipment and capital assets.
- Oversight of the annual equipment inventory audit.
- Manage the storage, inventory, and sale of all surplus items thru GovDeals.com.
- Maintain an inventory of College keys and make keys as approved.
- Month end reports and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Controller and assist in other related duties in the Business Office.
Some functions of the job are performed sitting, but other functions involve some amount of stooping, kneeling, bending, crouching, lifting, walking, and carrying. May be required to lift, push, pull up to 50 pounds or more.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Western Piedmont Community College