Closes: Wednesday, August 12, 2020
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
1. Associate Degree in Accounting or related field.
2. Two years office experience.
3. Computer skills in Microsoft Excel and Word.
4. Strong customer service skills.
1. Bachelor’s degree.
2. Accounts receivable experience.
3. Thorough knowledge of accounting principles.
4. Governmental accounting experience.
5. Community college experience.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for:
- Bill accounts receivable each semester, including: student accounts, sponsorships, R2T4s, short term loans, and continuing education.
- Work with sponsors on authorizations, charges to be paid, and payments.
- Work with Financial Aid on scholarships and third party information.
- Process A/R reports such as tuition remission, cumulative aged report, and 1098 tax information.
- Manage surplus items through Gov Deals.
- Assist with Collections and Accounts Payable.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Western Piedmont Community College