Under the direct supervision of the Controller, this individual will provide administrative and fiscal support as required to help the Business Office function in an effective and efficient manner. Additionally, this individual will assist with coordinating and monitoring Delamar Center events.
Closes: Thursday, October 14, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
General knowledge of record-keeping processes and experience with handling cash. Computer skills to include proficiency in the use of Excel, Word, and the ability to learn the college’s database system.
Able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
Able to move materials weighing 10 – 25 pounds on a regular basis.
Availability to work weekends, as often as required, to monitor Delamar Center events.
- Manage student account balances (invoicing, collections, sponsorships, etc.)
- Distribute weekly budget reports to the various departments.
- Develop monthly/quarterly budget to actual reports for scheduled board meetings.
- Create and enter budget adjustments daily as required.
- Manage grant reporting.
- Maintain/update Business Office related files.
- Pickup, sort, and distribute incoming and outgoing mail daily.
- Receive and manage all incoming purchases and outgoing returns.
- Coordinate and monitor Delamar Center events as required according to the schedule.
How to Apply
This procedure must be followed or application may be rejected. Candidates should submit:
(1) signed Pamlico Community College application which can be obtained at the college website http://www.pamlicocc.edu/about-employment.php or by calling (252) 249-1851, extension 3005; (2) a photocopy of college transcripts, if applicable; and (3) a resume. The resume is not a substitute for a completed application; the application must include work history. If you have transcripts already on file, please specify. Incomplete applications will not be eligible for consideration, and all requested information must be received by the deadline date. Mail to Susan McRoy, P.O. Box 185 (5049 Highway 306 South for carrier deliveries), Grantsboro, NC 28529, or email@example.com with position title in subject line or fax to 252-249-2984. Employment and selection procedures are outlined in Chapter 6 of PCC’s Policies and Procedures.