Main Campus, Hamlet, NC
Closes: Friday, September 30, 2022
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Understanding of accreditation, assessment, and training in an educational setting. Understanding of basic research and data analysis.
Minimum Education and Experience: Associate’s degree from a regionally accredited institution required, Bachelor’s degree preferred. Minimum of 2 years of experience in: student learning/support unit outcomes assessment OR institutional effectiveness in higher education. Previous experience in training others in a workplace or educational setting. Excellent oral and written communication skills and experience in the use of Microsoft Office Suite of Products (Word, Power Point, Excel).
Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
General Description: The Accreditation and Compliance Specialist, under the authority of the Vice President of Marketing and Strategic Planning, collaborates and assists with accreditation, assessment, and data reporting.
EXAMPLES OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
Duties and Responsibilities of the Position:
- Assist the Vice President of Marketing and Strategic Planning with coordination of accreditation related correspondence.
- Collaborate with the Vice President of Marketing and Strategic Planning with accreditation related compliance committee visits, internal accreditation reviews/audits, and other related items.
- Collaborate with College personnel in preparing reports and presentations.
- Maintain up-to-date collection of administrative memoranda, policies, procedures, etc. from North Carolina Community College System, Department of Education, Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges, the RichmondCC Administration and Board of Trustees, and other agencies and organizations, as required.
- Supervise departmental assigned campus jobs students.
- Coordinate travel related to accreditation activities across the College.
- Ensure compliance with items required on College website.
- Maintain data and reports calendar and coordinate items due with internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate the College’s planning and assessment software training, updates, and compliance with planning and assessment.
- Assist the Director of Research with data reporting using Informer, Colleague, and other reporting measures.
- Assist with reports and presentations related to Institutional Effectiveness, performance measures, and other assessment activities.
- Support campus-wide initiatives and programs of data collection and management, including but not limited to preparing, distributing, collecting, and tabulating the results of surveys.
- Assist with the following areas as needed: student recruitment, marketing, preparation, implementation, and evaluation.
- Continue professional development for the improvement of self and the department to meet the needs of the College.
- Participate in assigned College committees.
- Willingness to perform other duties as assigned.
How to Apply
Application Process: To apply for a vacant position, complete the Richmond Community College application and submit it with photocopies or unofficial copies of your College transcripts. For positions where a high school diploma or equivalent is the highest required degree, then proof of high school/equivalency is required. Application and review process can be found on the RichmondCC website. No action will be taken on submission of a resume or letter of interest only. Incomplete files will not be considered. Successful applicant must pass a complete background check.
OPEN UNTIL FILLED