- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Monday, December 31, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Master’s degree in biology. Teaching experience required. Must be physically able to perform job duties.
Community college teaching experience; Moodle experience; Online teaching experience.
Teach assigned biology classes, lecture and/or lab.
1. Prepare and teach assigned courses in accordance with course outlines and published course schedule.
2. Teach courses on and off campus, as well as distance learning courses (on-line, hybrid) as needed.
3. Test and evaluate student performance and maintain accurate records for student progress and attendance.
4. Prepare, review, and update course syllabi and provide a copy to students and the Department Chair.
5. Participate in development, implementation, and evaluation of curriculum.
6. Post and maintain office hours as requested by the Department Chair.
7. Provide and evaluate instruction and instructional material as required.
8. Submit all college reports in an accurate, timely fashion.
9. Attend required departmental and division meetings.
10. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, faculty, and others.