- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Monday, December 31, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Bachelor's degree in Mathematics or Bachelor's degree in Mathematics Education. Teaching experience preferred.
See Minimum Qualifications
Teaches assigned developmental mathematics courses. Course content includes Operations with Integers, Fractions and Decimals, Proportions/Ratio/Percent, Expressions/Linear Equations/Inequalities, Graphs/Equations of Lines, Polynomials/Quadratic Applications, and Rational Expression/Equations. Reports to the Coordinator of Developmental Mathematics.
Essential Job Functions
- Create and maintain course documents such as syllabi, lesson plans, attendance, and grades.
- Teach assigned courses and adhere to course schedules
- Monitor student progress in a classroom setting, through Moodle, and through MyMathLab.
- Complete and submit required grade and attendance reports.
- Communicate with students using a variety of methods and hold individual conferences as needed.