Alamance Community College (Main Campus)
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Friday, July 31, 2020
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Duties will include:
- In-class instruction of material
- Holding office hours
- Developing syllabi and course plans
- Creating and assessing assignments and tests
- Developing class materials in Moodle
Candidates must have the ability to communicate effectively with students, faculty, and staff.
- Master's Degree in Accounting from a regionally accredited institution
- Work experience in the Accounting field
- Preference will be given to applicants with community college or with university teaching experience in business courses, and to applications with experience working with online course management systems
OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Seeking qualified part-time candidates to teach basic accounting, payroll, and intermediate accounting courses in the Accounting Department. Courses will be taught during the evenings on campus.
How to Apply
An ACC on-line application MUST be fully completed for consideration, which includes a required letter of interest and transcript attachment. Resume attachments are welcome but will not be accepted in lieu of a complete application. Transcript MUST be scanned and attached in order to be considered for this position.