- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Monday, December 31, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Associate’s Degree in Advertising and Graphic Design or related field from a regionally accredited institution is required. Must have strong knowledge Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, and/or Illustrator).
A Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising and Graphic Design or related field is preferred. Post secondary educational teaching experience and familiarity with Moodle are preferred.
- Teach assigned classes in Advertising and Graphic Design curriculum program (GRD 241: Graphic Design III).
- Plan and organize instruction in ways that maximize student learning.
- Demonstrate appropriate teaching and learning strategies to communicate subject matter to students.
- Modify, where appropriate, instructional methods and strategies to meet diverse student needs.
- Use available instructional technologies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The Spring Semester class will be held each Monday night from 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
How to Apply
**Do not reference resume when completing the NCC application. Applications that reference the applicants resume will be considered as incomplete and will not be forwarded to the hiring supervisor for review. Transcripts must be submitted with the application. Application packets that do not contain transcripts will be considered as incomplete and will not be forwarded to the hiring supervisor for review.**
**Adjunct faculty are part-time, non salaried faculty who are paid for each class taught and are hired on an as-needed basis. An adjunct job posting does not imply there is a guaranteed opening. Final offer of employment will be contingent on the needs of the College The need for adjunct faculty changes from semester to semester and should be considered temporary in nature. Applications for an adjunct position will remain active for one (1) year.**
Job Post Contact
All applicants must complete a Nash Community College Employment Application and submit it along with, where applicable, college transcripts to:
Director of Human Resources
P.O. Box 7488
Rocky Mount, NC 27804
Fax number: 252-451-8201
Submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org