Alamance Community College (Main Campus)
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Monday, November 30, 2020
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration from a regionally accredited institution
- Preference will be given to applicants with community college or university teaching experience in business courses, and to applications with experience working with online course management systems
OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Seeking qualified, part-time candidates to teach courses in the Business Administration Department. We have an immediate need for courses in Business Law, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, and Business Finance. Course needs are primarily day and evening, with some opportunities for online.
Example of Duties
Duties will include:
- In-class instruction of material
- Holding office hours
- Developing syllabi and course plans
- Creating and assessing assignments and tests
- Developing class materials in Moodle
Candidates must have the ability to communicate effectively with students, faculty, and staff.
How to Apply
An ACC on-line application MUST be fully completed for consideration, which includes a required letter of interest and transcript attachment. Resume attachments are welcome but will not be accepted in lieu of a complete application. Transcript MUST be scanned and attached in order to be considered for this position.
Please go to this link to apply: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/alamanceccedu