Adjunct Instructor, Clinical Nursing
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Wednesday, May 31, 2023
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Masters degree in Nursing
RN with unrestricted North Carolina nursing license
Two years minimum experience in clinical patient care
Masters degree in Nursing with concentration in nursing education
Randolph Community College needs adjunct clinical nursing instructors for our Associate degree nursing program. The position requires up to 15 hours of clinical instruction at a healthcare facility. These positions may require evenings and weekends.
College Requirement of all Employees:
• Demonstrated excellence in written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Demonstrated commitment to diversity, equal opportunity, and the academic, intellectual, and social development of all students and employees.
• An understanding of and commitment to the comprehensive community college philosophy and mission.
• Treats others respectfully, speaks to others courteously, and behaves in such a way that creates a workplace environment that is marked by trustworthiness, honest but polite communication, and interpersonal interactions that are both personally cordial and professionally appropriate.
• Acts as a team player when working with any and all employees of the College.
• Serves on institutional committees as appointed by the President.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as needed.
• Annually review all Randolph Community College safety rules and policies and be familiar with all emergency safety procedures. Promote good safety habits and be compliant with OSHA safety regulations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified individuals must apply online at https://www.randolph.edu/rcc-jobs.html.
Position is open until filled.
Job Post Contact
Director of Human Resources
Randolph Community College
629 Industrial Park Avenue
Asheboro, NC 27205