Foothills Higher Education Center
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Friday, May 31, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
1. Certified Dental Assistant.
2. Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
3. Three years of experience chairside assisting in general dentistry.
4. Computer skills.
5. Adhere to all policies and procedures set forth by Western Piedmont Community College.
6. Demonstrate professionalism and ethics.
1. Training in Moodle.
Adjunct Instructor for Dental Assisting courses.
• Create lesson plans for theory and demonstration
• Maintain students attendance and assessment information daily
• Communicate to the Dental Assisting Program Coordinator
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Western Piedmont Community College