- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Friday, July 30, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Current American Heart Association instructor certification for BLS Provider
- 2 years of teaching experience in first aid and CPR or related.
- Current American Heart Association instructor certification in Pediatric Advanced Life Support and/or Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- 1 year of teaching experience with a community college
The adjunct instructor will teach American Heart Association (AHA) courses in first aid, cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), and automated external defibrillator (AED) courses. The instructor will be responsible for the setup and cleanup of the classroom and equipment. The instructor should evaluate student progress, adhere to the AHA guidelines for the delivery and reporting of all courses, notify the program coordinator of any issues or concerns, and adhere to all policies and procedures as dictated by Stanly Community College.
Required Position Training to be completed in the first 6 months of hire:
- SCC Continuing Education course attendance and grading paperwork.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Human Resources Specialist
Stanly Community College
141 College Dr.
Albemarle, NC 28001