- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Wednesday, July 31, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
1. Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
2. Five years of interpreting experience.
3. RID Certification and NC Licensure.
1. Master’s degree in related field with 18 graduate hours in the discipline.
2. Teaching experience at the post-secondary level.
Will be responsible for teaching day and evening classes in Sign Language Interpreting.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Western Piedmont Community College