- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Friday, September 30, 2022
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Master’s degree in the subject area or master’s degree with a minimum of 18 graduate hours in Math.
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems and facilitative practices
- Teaching experience
Teach courses as assigned, stay current on research in subject issues and industry trends, evaluate student progress, and develop instructional plans. Review and request new materials, maintain records, and prepare a variety of reports as requested.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Comfortably utilize Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Teach on-campus and/or on Stanly County High School campus seated hybrid Math courses as assigned each semester and keep accurate attendance records.
- Create, administer, grade, and maintain records for students in each course.
- Participate in the evaluation and acquisition of instructional materials, audio-visual aids, and equipment needs.
- Participate in student recruitment.
- Advise/coach students as they progress in the course.
- Attend meetings, conferences, and training sessions as required.
- Develop and/or revise course outlines, lesson plans, tests, and other instructional materials as needed.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Human Resources Specialist
Stanly Community College
141 College Dr.
Albemarle, NC 28001