- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Tuesday, December 31, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Current BOC certification
- Associate degree
- Three years of experience as an MLT
- Working knowledge of NAACLS Education Program Requirements
The Adjunct Medical Laboratory Technology Instructor (MLT) is responsible for teaching MLT courses as assigned, staying current on research in subject issues and industry trends, evaluating student progress, and developing instructional plans. In addition, the Adjunct MLT Instructor will review and request new materials, maintain records, and prepare a variety of reports as requested.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Teach online and/or seated MLT courses as assigned each semester and keep accurate attendance records.
- Create, administer, grade, and maintain records for students in each course.
- Participate in the evaluation and acquisition of instructional materials, audio-visual aids, and equipment needs.
- Participate in student recruitment.
- Advise/coach students as they progress in the course.
- Attend meetings, conferences, and training sessions as required.
- Develop and/or revise course outlines, lesson plans, tests and other instructional materials as needed.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Human Resources Specialist
Stanly Community College
141 College Dr.
Albemarle, NC 28001