- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Monday, August 1, 2022
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Registered Nurse with unencumbered license
- Licensed to practice in North Carolina
- At least 2 years (4000 hours) of experience as Registered Nurse in the United States
- Must provide proof of one of the following: completion of course in teaching adults, experience in teaching adults or experience in supervising nurse aides.
- Previous or current employment in a long-term care facility or experience teaching NC Nurse Aide curriculum.
The adjunct instructor will teach in the classroom, which includes skills lab and lecture, and clinical, utilizing required textbooks and NC NA I and II state curriculum. In addition, instructors will evaluate student progress, notify the program coordinator of any issues or concerns, monitor supply levels, notify program coordinator of any needs, and adhere to all policies and procedures as dictated by DHSR and NCBON. The Nurse Aide classes are offered both day and evening hours. Instructors will be approved to teach in any of the NA I and II programs and will be asked to fill in where needed. Nurse aide classes are held on the Albemarle campus, Crutchfield Education Center, and Albemarle High School.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Human Resources Specialist
Stanly Community College
141 College Dr.
Albemarle, NC 28001