- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Friday, March 31, 2023
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Registered Nurse licensed to practice in North Carolina with an unencumbered license
- Minimum two years recent F/T clinical practice as a RN
- Experience in supervising nurse aides
- Experience in teaching adults or completion of a course in teaching adults
Employment in a long-term care facility licensed as a skilled nursing facility or a skilled nursing facility that is a distinct part of a hospital system
General Job Description:Responsible for teaching theory, laboratory, and clinical components of Nurse Aide 1 training course according to NCDHSR regulations. Classes will be held during morning, afternoon, and evening hours. Classes are held at the Asheboro Campus, the Archdale Center, and Randleman High School. Schedule flexibility is necessary.
College Requirements of all Employees:
- Demonstrated excellence in written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity, equal opportunity, and the academic, intellectual, and social development of all students and employees.
- An understanding of and commitment to the comprehensive community college philosophy and mission.
- Treats others respectfully, speaks to others courteously, and behaves in such a way that creates a workplace environment that is marked by trustworthiness, honest but polite communication, and interpersonal interactions that are both personally cordial and professionally appropriate.
- Acts as a team player when working with any and all employees of the College.
- Serves on institutional committees as appointed by the President.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as needed.
- Annually review all Randolph Community College safety rules and policies and be familiar with all emergency safety procedures. Promote good safety habits and be compliant with OSHA safety regulations.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Director of Human Resources
Randolph Community College
629 Industrial Park Avenue
Asheboro, NC 27205