1011 Page Street Troy, NC 27371
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Tuesday, February 28, 2023
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Associate degree in clay, bachelor of fine arts, or four years work experience in the field.
The Adjunct Pottery Instructor for the Continuing Education Department will teach 6-12 adult students at a time ranging in skill level from beginner to advanced.
- Instruct students effectively in the area of pottery in both a lecture and lab setting.
- Assist with the rhythm of the studio: mixing clay, loading and unloading kilns, mixing glazes, studio cleaning
- Maintaining current course syllabi. Not the same as a CU syllabi, a CE syllabi is altered every semester to meet the interests of the group
- Maintaining accurate records such as:
- Daily attendance
- Other assigned instructional records
- Initiating requests for equipment and supplies.
- Responsible for the inventory and maintenance of equipment and supplies in their respective department.
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism as a representative of the college.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the Dean of Continuing Education and Director of Heritage Crafts
Equal Employment Opportunity
Montgomery Community College provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.