RichmondCC Service Area
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Sunday, December 31, 2023
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Master's degree with 18 graduate hours in marketing required.
Hands-on marketing experience preferred.
1. Preparation of course objectives and a course outline in accordance with guidance provided by theappropriate College supervising official.
2. Submission of a course outline for approval prior to the beginning of classes.
3. Conducting instruction in accordance with the approved course outline.
4. Being thoroughly prepared for each class.
5. Being prompt and utilizing class time effectively.
6. Being reasonably available for student counseling for 30 minutes each week either immediately before orafter class or in an on line environment.
7. Maintaining attendance, grades, and other student's records as prescribed herein or by the Collegedirectives.
8. Emphasizing to all students the importance of prompt, regular, and continuous class attendance.
9. Maintaining the degree of discipline, decorum, necessary to establish an effective learning environment.
10. Reporting promptly any problems or recommendations to the appropriate College supervisory official.
How to Apply
This is a continuous posting. Applicants will be placed in an applicant pool and those meeting the minimum requirements will be forwarded to the appropriate hiring manager.
Application Process: To apply for a vacant position, complete the Richmond Community College application and submit it with photocopies or unofficial copies of your College transcripts. Application and review process can befound on the RCC website.
No action will be taken on submission of a resume or letter of interest only. Incomplete files will not be considered.
Equal Opportunity Employer