- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Tuesday, March 31, 2020
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Registered Nurse with unencumbered license
- Licensed to practice in North Carolina
- At least 2 years (4000 hours) of experience as Registered Nurse in the United States
- Must provide proof of one of the following: completion of course in teaching adults, experience in teaching adults or experience in supervising nurse aides.
- Previous or current employment in a long-term care facility or experience teaching NC Nurse Aide curriculum.
The adjunct instructor will teach in the classroom, which includes skills lab and lecture, and clinical, utilizing required textbooks and NC NA I state curriculum, evaluate student progress, notify program coordinator of any issues or concerns, monitor supply levels, notify program coordinator of any needs, and adhere to all policies and procedures as dictated by DHSR. The Nurse Aide classes are 8:45am-2:15pm and evening positions for 3:45-9:15pm. Instructors will be approved to teach in any of the NA I programs and will be asked to fill in where needed. NA I classes are held on the Albemarle campus, Crutchfield campus and Albemarle High School (Monday-Friday 8:30-10:30am).
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Human Resources Technician
Stanly Community College
141 College Dr.
Albemarle, NC 28001