- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Monday, July 6, 2020
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Master’s Degree in Spanish, or Master’s Degree in a related discipline, with a minimum of 18 graduate-level hours in Spanish. At least two years of teaching experience required.
Two years of college teaching experience in this field of expertise
Anticipated Start Date: August 2020
Instruction in assigned morning/afternoon Spanish classes at the Macon Campus.
1. Prepare and teach assigned courses in accordance with course outlines and published course schedule.
2. Teach face-to-face Spanish classes on the Macon Campus.
3. Collaborate with Arts and Sciences colleagues and administrators in program planning, assessment, and continuous improvement process.
4. Maintain accurate records for each course taught.
5. Prepare, review, and update course outlines on a regular basis.
6. Recommend and assist with curriculum revisions as necessary.
7. Assist in selection and ordering of equipment, supplies, and textbooks.
8. Participate in college events and activities.
9. Cooperate in scheduled student evaluations of instructor and college.
10. Submit all college reports in an accurate and timely fashion.
11. Attend instructor and departmental meetings as scheduled.
12. Be responsible for professional development and maintaining professional competence.
Required: Master’s Degree in Spanish, or Master’s Degree in a related discipline, with a minimum of 18 graduate-level hours in Spanish. At least two years of teaching experience required.
Preferred: Two years of college teaching experience in this field of expertise.
Knowledge and Skills:
Ability to use computers and software to support instruction, including course management software, word processing, email, Internet, and student information database.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact