Closes: Wednesday, December 15, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Associate Degree
- Relevant experience in a community college or four-year university setting
- Relevant experience working with the coordination and or documentation of projects and initiatives.
- Experience with technology particularly with learning management systems like canvas
- Experience with online learning
Assist CTL staff in the documenting, scheduling, and planning of various departmental initiatives and assist in processes designed to meet regulatory and compliance standards associated with distance education.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assisting with coordinating CLT regular meetings and ongoing projects
- Assisting with compliance efforts and the administration of other CTL responsibilities
- Assist in the scheduling of monthly meetings
- Take minutes and curate other documentation involved with regular meetings and projects
- Assist with the coordination of departmental purchasing and maintenance of departmental contracts to ensure the processes involved are effective and efficient
- Assist CTL coordinator with duties involving regulatory compliance and compliance assurance.
- Technology issues as they arise include but are not limited to canvas, video captioning, etc.
Required Position Training to be completed in the first year of hire:
- General PT Employee Mandatory Training
- Training on video captioning
- Training with MS 365
- Training with Canvas
- Training with Website edits as necessary for NC-SARA updates
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Human Resources Specialist
Stanly Community College
141 College Dr.
Albemarle, NC 28001