Closes: Saturday, June 19, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
High School diploma or GED and vocational or business training beyond high school. 2 years of office experience.
The Administrative Assistant II (Campus Printing & Sign) position is located on the Central Campus. The successful candidate for this position will perform standard to moderately complex administrative and secretarial tasks. The work schedule is Monday-Friday , 40 hours per week with an anticipated start date July 2021.
Performs a variety of standard to moderately complex administrative and secretarial tasks which may include greeting and receiving visitors and calls, monitoring inventory, maintaining spreadsheets, typing, filing and entering information into computer of Department’s daily operations.
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities
1. Answers phone and screen visitors.
2. Provides detailed information regarding services, explain procedures, and may provide advice.
3. Refers calls to appropriate person if more information is needed, takes messages, responds to the more difficult inquiries and requests, and serves as information resource to staff, faculty and students.
4. Operates black & color digital presses and bindery equipment
5. Assists in budget process by maintaining spreadsheets, monitoring budget and compiling information for budget requests.
6. Tracks inventory and supplies; may prepare requisitions and order supplies.
7. Operates inkjet large format printer and mount large format output on appropriate base materials.
8. Arranges merchandise and straighten work area.
9. Receives data and check for accuracy; enter information into Datatel and Printing software. Update and maintain files and databases.
10. Processes sales and accept cash / credit card payments for fees or other charges.
11. Ensures information is current and up to date.
12. Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Worker Characteristics:
* Intermediate skills with MS Office products
* Ability to exhibit interpersonal skills and work well with others
* Ability to maintain records accurately and be able to meet deadlines consistently
* Working knowledge of printing, binding and prepress/design process
* Knowledge of standard office procedures and equipment
How to Apply
Job Post Contact