Closes: Monday, May 16, 2022
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Associate degree in business administration, office systems technology, or related field with one to three years related experience.
Ability to speak Spanish is preferred.
The administrative assistant is responsible for a variety of administrative functions to facilitate efficient workflow; provide advanced-level support; serve as a resource to faculty and students; and foster exceptional services for Bladen Community College Instructional Services. This position reports to the director of nursing and allied health and is responsibile in managing student documents and assisting with clinical rotation development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Provide comprehensive support; manage an active calendar of appointments; aid with purchasing, basic accounting, and inventory
- Provide prompt and courteous service utilizing excellent communication and discretionary skills
- General office tasks including filing, organizing, preparing reports/documents, composing, preparing and/or disseminating correspondences
- Assist with project management
- Collect and distribute incoming mail
- Arrange and manage travel arrangements, itineraries, and agendas
- Serve on college committees and events as assigned
- Other duties may be assigned