Closes: Friday, June 14, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Associate degree
- 3 years successful administrative experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work effectively with faculty, staff (co-workers), and students
- Demonstrated comparable knowledge, skills, and experience in customer service and/or working with students in a post-secondary institution.
- Demonstrates the core value of helpfulness
See minimum qualifications
The position of Administrative Assistant to the Dean and VP of Student Services is responsible for coordinating the activities for the offices of Vice President of Student Services and Dean of Student Services. This coordination involves scheduling appointments, planning major events, handling sensitive data, processing student forms, promoting division communication, and serving as needed in a variety of capacities throughout Student Services.
Salary to be commensurate with experience and state salary schedules. Applications will be accepted until June 14, 2019. To maximize your opportunity for selection; transcripts, letter of interest, and resume must be uploaded with your application. Selection is contingent on final budget approval.
Sandhills Community College is convinced that being around people who are different makes us more creative, more diligent, and harder working. We are committed to a campus that supports diversity in both learning and working environments, and in our outreach to our community. We are also committed to working with Veterans of our armed forces to honor their commitment to our country and learn from their experiences.