Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College
Asheville, North Carolina 28801
Closes: Friday, February 14, 2020
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
1. Associate’s degree;
2. Two years of full-time or equivalent experience in customer service or office administration.
1. Experience working in higher education;
2. One year of full-time or equivalent experience working with Colleague data management system;
3. Proficiency in a foreign language such as Spanish, an East Slavic language, and/or American Sign Language.
Job Description Summary
This position performs administrative assistant support duties for the Workforce Continuing Education Department, including the Director, Coordinators, and Data Management Specialist. Assumes initiative for carrying out the vision of the department. Serves as a primary point of contact for student information regarding Workforce Programs.
1. Provides administrative support to the Director, Coordinators, and Data Management Specialist.
2. Performs administrative assistant duties such as word processing, spreadsheet preparation, copying, filing, composing letters, drafting memos, communicating workforce programs via phone/email/mail to current students/potential students/businesses/organizations/workforce partners.
3. Provides on-site (and off-site, as needed) customer service and follow up support for the Workforce Continuing Education Department, including distribution of promotional materials and schedules and marketing material preparation.
4. Completes travel, print shop, purchasing requests and other form related documentation.
5. Assists with organization and preparation of department meetings, events, and activities.
6. Creates Roster and Attendance Sheets for classes, makes reminder/cancellation calls/emails to students, and prints certificates for classes.
7. Enters sections and changes in the NC Colleague system.
8. Prepares purchase requisitions through eProcurement, collects and processes class evaluations, and maintains instructional materials and program records. Maintains office supply cabinet. Point of contact for copier functionality.
9. Checks the Error Report in 25Live and resolves room conflicts and room capacity errors for Continuing Education classes.
10. Provides back up support for compiling/reconciling payroll related documents.
11. Assists current and potential Continuing Education students with course information as it relates to Workforce Programs.
12. Contributes to the College Vision, Mission, Values, and Welcoming College statement.
13. Supports workforce diversity in all its aspects.
14. Performs other duties as assigned.