VGCC Main Campus
Henderson NC 27536
Closes: Saturday, August 18, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Associate Degree in Business, Accounting, or related field, two years of relevant experience, and strong Microsoft Office skills. Degrees must be from a regionally accredited college or university.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, or related field. Degrees must be from a regionally accredited college or university.
• Process time sheet data for Plant Operations staff and submit to Human Resources.
• Prepare and submit orders for supplies and materials using an electronic purchase order system.
• Receive and verify for accuracy packing slips and invoices and submit to the Business Office.
• Prepare and submit the monthly Satellite Allocation Report to the Business Office.
• Monitor and make adjustments to the housekeeping supply inventory.
• Monitor electronic work order system and assign work as necessary.
• Prepare and submit the Building and Room Characteristic Report to UNCGeneral Administration.
• Manage the College equipment inventory including assigning numbers to and tagging equipment, entering data in order to balance with general ledger, recording changes, conducting audits, and preparing and submitting all reports required by the System Office.
• Manage the internal redistribution, public sale, and /or disposal of approved surplus or obsolete college property and equipment.
• Use Datatel software to run reports for HVAC scheduling purposes.
• Reconcile P-Card statements for purchases by Plant Operations staff.
• Assist with freight receiving activities.
• Perform general clerical duties.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Plant Operations.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Vance-Granville Community College
Human Resources Department
252-492-2061 Ext. 3440