Closes: Wednesday, July 24, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
1. Bachelor’s degree in related field of admissions, higher education, recruiting, program planning or communication.
2. Excellent communication and presentation skills in both group and individual situations required.
3. Demonstrated ability to work with diverse populations.
4. Ability to accommodate some overnight travel for recruiting and College related professional development opportunities after normal business hours may be required.
5. Must have a valid North Carolina driver’s license.
1. Master’s degree in related field of admissions, higher education, recruiting, program planning or communication preferred.
2. Two years of experience in admissions, student activities, recruiting, program planning or related area preferred.
3. Familiarity with four-year institutions, articulation agreements, educational partnerships and transfer processes preferred.
4. Excellent computer skills including spreadsheets, word-processing, and windows-based applications preferred.
Under the direction of the Director of Enrollment Management, the Admissions Coach will be responsible for providing admissions information to potential students and providing transfer information to current students. This position will drive and enhance campus efforts to identify and remove barriers to student retention and transfer and help develop and implement methods of evaluation for transfer and career activities.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Western Piedmont Community College