Closes: Wednesday, October 13, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
1. Associate degree required.
2. Effective communication skills in dealing with the public.
3. Experience in electronic data entry required.
4. Knowledge of modern office procedures, practices, and equipment.
5. Knowledge of correct filing procedures.
6. Ability to exercise discretion and judgement in handling confidential material.
1. One year of experience in an office setting preferred.
Under the general direction of the Director of Records and Registration, this position is responsible for the data entry and maintenance of student curriculum academic files and admissions’ processes. Additional duties include providing support to the Office of Student Records.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Western Piedmont Community College
Western Piedmont Community College, an equal opportunity employer, values and encourages campus diversity in students, faculty, and staff.