RCC Main Campus
Closes: Friday, March 31, 2023
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Associate Degree from a regionally accredited institution is required. Strong organizational skills with attention to detail, strong communication skills, electronic and formal, and one-year data entry and retrieval experience within a business or educational environment. Knowledge of Datatel/Colleague software, document imaging systems, and MS Office software with strong proficiency in MS Excel. Excellent oral and written communication is preferred.
Same as Minimum
- Serving as an integral part of the admissions team charged with the responsibility of enrolling a diverse and qualified student class each term;
- Process admissions documents for all general curriculum program students.
- Assist the Data Clerk in maintaining up-to-date information within our CFNC website/application.
- Assist in the auditing of applicant documentation before each registration to identify incomplete files; add restrictions to students’ Colleague records and notify students of their status.
- Audit returning student files for incomplete admission requirements before re-activation.
- Troubleshoot problems with all admissions Colleague issues including application processes and restrictions.
- Generate written and electronic correspondence to applicants through the communications management function of Colleague to apprise the applicants of their admissions status.
- Assist with downloading and printing of electronic applications for admission as needed and ensure that all data entered into the student data system is accurate.
- Participating in college recruitment activities including career days, community programs, presentations, workshops, individual visits to one area high school and feeder schools, etc;
- Assist with other areas within the department and division when needed during peak times.
- Assist with other admissions duties requiring evening and weekend assignments.
- Review and correct admissions data to ensure accuracy for state reporting.
- Processes and troubleshoots student information about the Residency Determination process.
- Serves on institutional committees as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
How to Apply
Candidates for the position should apply online at www.robeson.edu/hr and submit a Professional Resume, a photocopy of Official Transcripts, and any other supporting documentation related to the qualification requirements. Robeson Community College reserves the right to perform consumer background checks on applicants who are considered for employment and the College may administer personality profile testing as part of the selection process.