Closes: Sunday, June 30, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Minimum one year financial aid experience
• Knowledge of federal and state financial aid regulations;
• Ability to maintain accurate and auditable financial aid records;
• Ability to participate as a team member, ability to understand and interpret rules and regulations, and ability to readily adjust to change;
• Ability to use a personal computer, including Microsoft Office Word and Excel;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of students’ records;
• Ability to work effectively with students, faculty, and staff;
• Ability to work independently with a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and ability to meet deadlines.
See above minimum requirements.
The jobholder advises students regarding financial aid applications, awards, loan default aversion, and miscellaneous matters. The jobholder also administers the email@example.com emails, social media and financial aid related communication marketing efforts.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact