5160 Fayetteville Rd
Lumberton, NC 28360
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Monday, December 12, 2022
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Minimum Qualifications: Associate's degree or higher in Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration AND a diploma or applicable work experience in Electrical Systems OR Industrial Systems Technology. Qualified experience in air conditioning, electrical or industrial maintenance field and post-secondary teaching experience within the field is desired.
See minimum requirements
The incumbent will have the following duties & responsibilities:
- Provide a quality learning experience for all Robeson Community College students.
- Plan, organize, promote and teach appropriate courses for Robeson Community College.
- Maintain online course information through the college’s Learning Management System.
- Perform all instruction-related duties in a timely manner and in accordance with the mission, policies and procedures of the College, the North Carolina Community College System, and with appropriate accrediting bodies where applicable.
- Provide placement, advising, follow-up support services and other duties as assigned.
- Implement and assess the identified program and institutional student learning outcomes
- Serve on department and college committees as requested.
How to Apply
Candidates for the position should apply online at www.robeson.edu/hr and submit a Professional Resume, a photocopy of Official Transcripts, and any other supporting documentation related to the qualification requirements. Robeson Community College reserves the right to perform consumer background checks on applicants who are considered for employment and the College may administer personality profile testing as part of the selection process.
CONTACT: Human Resources, Sally Carr
Robeson Community College
P. O. Box 1420
Lumberton, NC 28359 910.272.3537