Closes: Tuesday, May 31, 2022
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
2. Registered Nurse in North Carolina for at least 2 years.
3. At least 1 year of RN experience in the provision of long-term care facility services in the US by:
a. Working in a long-term care facility licensed as a skilled nursing facility or a skilled nursing facility which is a distinct part of a hospital; or
b. Supervising or teaching students in a long-term care facility licensed as a skilled nursing facility or a skilled nursing facility which is a distinct part of a hospital.
4. In good standing with the NC Board of Nursing
Registered Nurse – NC
- Experience in teaching health care providers
- Certifications in CCMA, CPT, CET, CHI
In support of the overall Learning College provide leadership and vision in development, coordination, and evaluation of all Allied Health programs at the Spindale and Polk campuses through teaching, leadership in facilitating academic growth and professional development of students. The Allied Health programs include Certified Medical Assistant, Certified Phlebotomy Technician, Certified EKG Technician, Certified Nursing
Assistant I & II, Medication Aide, Medical Office Assistant, Virtual Medical Office Assistant, Healthcare Coding & Billing Specialist, Pharmacy Technician, Medication Technician, and additional programs in the future. Daily responsibilities are to promote program and student success while coordinating the daily operations of the programs and their internship preparedness.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact