Closes: Saturday, February 17, 2024
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
- Three years of experience directly related to the responsibilities outlined in this job description to include coordinating and analyzing complex databases.
- Experience with integrated higher education database systems (i.e. Colleague or Banner).
- Experience with software applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Experience with the online catalog management systems.
- Experience developing workflows and procedures for complex processes.
- Master’s degree from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
- Greater than three years of experience directly related to the responsibilities outlined in this job description to include coordinating and analyzing complex databases.
- Experience with curriculum management systems, e.g. Curriculog
- Experience with education data management systems, e.g. Watermark
Guilford Technical Community College (GTCC) is currently the fourth largest of North Carolina’s Community College System’s 58 institutions. On our six campuses and through our online offerings, we annually serve approximately 27,500 students, 60% of whom are students of color. We strive to offer programs that provide equitable educational outcomes for all students representing all backgrounds, including, but not limited to, ability, age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, and socioeconomic status. At GTCC, we are committed to cultivating a workplace culture of inclusion that welcomes, develops, supports, and empowers employees.
Under the direction of the Director of Instructional Support Services and Special Projects, the Curriculum and Instructional Systems Analyst provides complex coordination and analysis of curricular and other related instructional processes to ensure compliance with college, state, and regional accreditation policies and procedures. Ensures the accurate maintenance of course and program data files in multiple database locations and produces and prepares and updates the official college catalog. Manages the database for the faculty credentialing process. Serves as a resource to the instructional division on process and interpretation of technical information.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact