Closes: Saturday, August 27, 2022
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Associates Degree in Business Administration, Office Management or related field, or at least four years’ of related administrative experience.
- Two years of related administrative experience and a proven record of progressively responsible experience in administrative functions, including evidence of experience in the following areas:
o Thorough knowledge of office practices, procedures and equipment to include basic accounting practices to track budget and expenditures
o Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and experience using word processing, developing spreadsheets, developing presentations, and using database software applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Office Management or related field
- More than 2 years of recent progressively responsible experience providing administrative support
- Experience in an academic setting
- Recent experience with an enterprise student information system (e.g., Colleague)
- Possess an intermediate knowledge of database programs (e.g., Access)
The administrative assistant provides a wide variety of administrative and support functions for the Adult Education department. The administrative assistant will at times work independently by taking initiative to ensure efficient daily operations, collaborates with a wide range of internal and external college constituencies to support the unit effectively. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following: prepare payroll, create contracts, assist with purchasing processes, perform word processing/data entry, duplicate materials, maintain files and critical records, answer/assess telephone inquiries, prepare correspondence, schedule meetings and tasks, arrange travel, assist with budget management, and record meeting minutes.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact