Closes: Tuesday, June 30, 2020
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Associates Degree in Business Administration, Office Management or related field, or at least four years’ of related administrative experience.
Two years of related administrative experience and a proven record of progressively responsible experience in
administrative functions, including evidence of experience in the following areas:
- Thorough knowledge of office practices, procedures and equipment to include basic accounting practices to track budget and expenditures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and experience using word processing, developing spreadsheets, developing presentations, and using database software applications
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Office Management or related field
-Greater than 2 years of recent progressively responsible experience providing administrative support
- Experience in an academic setting
- Recent experience with an enterprise student information system (e.g., Colleague)
- Possess an intermediate knowledge of database programs (e.g., Access)
The administrative assistant provides a wide variety of administrative and support functions for the Division of Human Services & Public Safety. The administrative assistant will at times work independently by taking initiative to ensure efficient daily operations, collaborates with a wide range of internal and external college constituencies to support the unit effectively. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following: prepare payroll, create contracts, assist with purchasing processes, perform word processing/data entry, duplicate materials, maintain files and critical records, answer/assess telephone inquiries, prepare correspondence, schedule meetings and tasks, arrange travel, assist with budget management, and record meeting minutes.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact