Closes: Thursday, February 28, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Associate’s Degree from a regionally accredited institution. Must have strong customer service, teamwork, technology, multitasking, and organizational skills. Must have excellent computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Office.
Prior experience with cash handling and/or retail preferred.
Provide support for college store operations including customer service, ordering, merchandising, and cashiering.
- Assist with monthly reports, annual inventory and campus store policies and procedures.
- Data entry.
- Create merchandising displays and arrange sales floor of Campus Store. Carry out promotional campaigns
- Assist in ordering supplies and clothing. Order supplies for Departments.
- Receive, price and stock supplies and clothing.
- Communicate with vendors, faculty, and staff to maintain inventory to meet customer needs.
- Plan schedule for part-time employees and monitors workflow of part-time employees.
- Assists the Director of the Campus Store and Related Enterprises in book buy-back.
- Assists with processing of online orders. Maintains online website and updates/make changes as needed.
Job Post Contact