RCC Main Campus
Closes: Sunday, December 10, 2023
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Bachelors in marketing, communications, journalism, public relations, or related field. Two years of demonstrated successful experience in marketing and branding efforts including emerging and traditional media. Must be proficient in WordPress, Adobe software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Microsoft Office). The successful candidate will be expected to be available to participate in college and community events which may sometimes require evening and weekend hours.
The Assistant to Marketing and Communications will support the development and implementation of comprehensive marketing and communication strategies that promote and advance the College’s mission and goals. This position is responsible for operationalizing marketing strategies to increase the College’s visibility and increase student enrollment, retention, and community engagement.
The incumbent has the following duties and responsibilities:
· Provides administrative and technical support to the Director of Marketing and Communications/PIO
· Thorough knowledge of marketing principles
· Demonstrated experience in supporting long-term marketing strategies.
· Skilled in analyzing market research and data to impact marketing strategies.
· Proficient in digital communication methods.
· Proven success with media coverage and the use of social media.
· Ability to plan, organize, and coordinate a variety of simultaneous activities and events.
· Ability to communicate effectively in oral and written form.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a wide range of individuals and groups
· Performs other duties as assigned.
How to Apply
Candidates for the position should apply online at www.robeson.edu/hr and submit a Professional Resume, a photocopy of Official Transcripts, and any other supporting documentation related to the qualification requirements. Robeson Community College reserves the right to perform consumer background checks on applicants who are considered for employment and the College may administer personality profile testing as part of the selection process.