Assistant Director of Records and Registration
Closes: Sunday, June 4, 2023
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
1. Associate’s degree required.
2. Experience with Datatel/Colleague.
3. Experience with registration and records management.
4. Experience with Query Builder and Informer.
5. Experience with NCCCS Programs of Study and the Comprehensive
6. Experience working with college students or public.
7. Excellent customer service skills.
8. Excellent communication skills.
9. Ability to work without close supervision.
10. Ability to establish good rapport with students, faculty, and colleagues.
11. Professionalism in handling confidential files/information.
12. Ability to multi-task.
13. Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, keyboarding, etc).
1. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Under the general direction of the Director of Records and Registration, the Assistant Director is a direct support position to the Director for such areas as internal audits, state and federal reports, and faculty/staff training.
- Input and verify class registrations, sections and contracts, contract changes, preparing attendance sheets, student rosters, grades, as well as class packets for areas of Continuing Education.
- Manage all registration and end of term processes for Continuing Education.
- Verify monthly payroll on instructor contracts.
- Collaborate with Director of Records and Registration to help coordinate, implement, and participate in auditing all student records.
- Assist with registration and end of term processes for Curriculum classes.
- Assist with all IPEDS reporting including 12 Month Enrollment report, Institutional Characteristics, Completions, graduation rates, 200% graduation rates, outcome measures, and Fall Enrollment.
- Coordinate the transcript release process for curriculum and continuing education.
- Maintain knowledge of the Combined Course Library and Programs of Study.
- Maintain knowledge of all records and registration functions for CU and CE.
- Assist with graduation petitions and all graduation processes.
- Coordinate annual assessments for Records and Registration.
- Keep abreast of best practices for records, registration, admissions and recruiting.
- Manage the Records and Registration department in the absence of the Director.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Records and Registration.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Western Piedmont Community College
Western Piedmont Community College, an equal opportunity employer, values and encourages campus diversity in students, faculty, and staff.