Closes: Sunday, October 1, 2023
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
1. Associate’s degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
2. Experience with Datatel/Colleague.
3. Experience with registration and records management.
1. Experience with Query Builder and Informer.
2. Experience with NCCCS Programs of Study and the Comprehensive Articulation Agreement.
3. Experience working with college students or public.
4. Excellent customer service skills.
5. Excellent communication skills.
Under the general direction of the Dean of Student Services, this position is a direct support position to the Dean for areas such as internal audits, state and federal reports, and faculty/staff training for Continuing Education.
- Input and verify class registrations, sections and contracts, contract changes, preparing attendance sheets, student rosters, grades as well as class packets for areas of Continuing Education.
- Close out class files by verifying class registration forms, class rosters, class receipts and final grading (other documents may be required depending on program area).
- Provide technical assistance to Workforce Continuing Education instructors, Coordinators and/or Directors.
- Assist CE staff with creating, setting up, and registering classes.
- Manage all registration and end of term processes for Continuing Education.
- Administer necessary academic regulatory functions in accordance with College policies.
- Verify monthly payroll on instructor contracts.
- Distribute class packets and provide instructor instructions to appropriate class instructors or Program Coordinators.
- Perform Secretarial/clerical support functions for the department as required.
- Responsible for auditing all CE student records for compliance.
- Manage Records and Registration staff with technical processes of admission applications.
- Maintain knowledge of all records and registration functions for CE.
- Maintain statistical records for reports on attendance, withdrawals, non-achievement (academic probation), and related areas.
- Prepare enrollment reports, CE class packets, and statistical data for institutional use and for state and federal reports to include all North Carolina Community College System requirements.
- Write and execute Informer Reports as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Dean of Student Services.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Western Piedmont Community College
Western Piedmont Community College, an equal opportunity employer, values and encourages campus diversity in students, faculty, and staff.