Closes: Sunday, October 1, 2023
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
1. Associate’s degree required.
2. Experience with Datatel/Colleague.
3. Experience with registration and records management.
4. Experience with Query Builder and Informer.
1. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
2. Experience with NCCCS Programs of Study and the Comprehensive Articulation Agreement.
3. Experience working with college students or public.
Under the general direction of the Dean of Student Services, this position is a direct support position to the Dean for areas such as internal audits, state and federal reports, and faculty/staff training for Curriculum.
- Responsible for all registration, schedule adjustment, and beginning/end of term processes for Curriculum classes.
- Coordinate, implement, and audit all records for Curriculum students including Career College Promise (CCP) and Burke Middle College (BMC).
- Maintain statistical records for reports on attendance, withdrawals, non-achievement (academic probation), and related areas.
- Evaluate all graduation petitions.
- Management of admissions application via College Foundation of North Carolina.
- Management of and WPCC liaison for Residency Determination Services.
- Assist in recruiting and in liaison activities with high schools and outside agencies.
- Organize and direct student registration procedures for curriculum programs.
- Manage curriculum staff with technical processes of admission applications.
- Maintain knowledge of the Combined Course Library and Programs of Study.
- Maintain knowledge of all records and registration functions for CU.
- Monitor degree audit reports/evaluations and course substitutions for graduation.
- Provide FERPA and records training for faculty and staff as needed.
- Coordinate annual assessments for CU Records and Registration.
- Keep abreast of best practices for Records, registration, admissions and recruiting.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Dean of Student Services.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Western Piedmont Community College
Western Piedmont Community College, an equal opportunity employer, values and encourages campus diversity in students, faculty, and staff.