Closes: Thursday, August 5, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
1. Bachelor’s degree required.
2. Experience with Datatel/Colleague.
3. Experience with registration and records management.
4. Experience with Query Builder and Informer.
5. Experience with NCCCS Programs of Study and the Comprehensive
6. Experience working with college students or public.
7. Excellent customer service skills.
8. Excellent communication skills.
9. Ability to work without close supervision.
10. Ability to establish good rapport with students, faculty, and colleagues.
11. Professionalism in handling confidential files/information.
12. Ability to multi-task.
13. Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, keyboarding, etc).
Under the general direction of the Director of Records and Registration, this position is a direct support position to the Director for such areas as internal audits, state and federal reports, and faculty/staff training.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Western Piedmont Community College
Western Piedmont Community College, an equal opportunity employer, values and encourages campus diversity in students, faculty, and staff.