Closes: Friday, October 30, 2020
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Associate Degree and 4 years of related work experience
Bachelor’s Degree with experience in higher a higher educational institution
The successful candidate will have the ability to readily learn new concepts, skills and ideas, intermediate to advanced skills with MS Office, Adobe suite and Internet navigation, knowledge of publishing and web content management software, excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational, planning, oral& written skills, polished customer service skills, consistently adhere to timelines and deadlines.
Overview of Department
Services Corporation, which is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization. They are committed to developing innovative businesses, products and services, which support the college's vision, mission, educational, and financial goals.
The Assistant Director provides support for the operations of the Services Corporation, which is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization. They are committed to developing innovative businesses, products and services, which support the college's vision, mission, educational, and financial goals.
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities
1. Works directly with the Executive Director and Services Corporation stakeholders to provide oversight of all Service Corporation projects. Projects include, but are not limited to the following: Harris Conference Center, Performing Arts & Events Facilities, Collegiate Test Prep, Teen Coding, Summer Camps, CFAR, and LMPD.
2. Works directly with the Executive Director to develop and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy for the Services Corporation and its projects. Assist in developing and maintaining websites, printed collateral materials, and digital marking campaigns.
3. Controls project expenses to ensure profitability for Summer Camps, Teen Coding, Collegiate Test Prep, CFAR, and other projects.
4. Represents Services Corporation and fosters positive relationships with College departments, vendors, and organizations in the community and with other community colleges.
5. Works with the Executive Director to identify, create, and secure new business partnerships.
6. Oversees contract negotiations and execution for Services Corporation projects.
7. Hires staff and manages the master schedule to ensure appropriate staffing levels for each project.
8. Setup and staff exhibit table at appropriate campus and community events.
9. Supports Services Corporation Board of Directors’ meetings by providing needed printed materials, agendas, minutes, etc.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Characteristics
· High degree of skill in organizational and multi-tasking
· Ability to readily learn new concepts, skills and ideas
· Intermediate to advanced skills with MS Office, Adobe suite and Internet navigation
· Knowledge of publishing and web content management software
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written
· Excellent customer service skills
How to Apply
Job Post Contact