Assistant, Electric Line Program
Rocky Mount, NC
Closes: Friday, February 10, 2023
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Associate’s Degree from a regionally accredited institution. Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Candidate must be independent, self motivated and dedicated with keen attention to detail.
Responsible for providing assistance and accurate record keeping for the Electric Line Construction Programs. Will assist in supporting student enrollment needs with Electric Line Academy students and students from various utility companies.
Part-time position, 25 hours per week.
- Assist in the maintenance of Electric Line applicant files, including archiving with OnBase Software
- Assist with processing Electric Line Packets
- Assist in registering Line worker employees for Continuing Education classes
- Update and maintain Electric Line spreadsheets
- Answer questions and provide assistance to students and potential students for the Electric Line Program
- Assist with Electric Line Orientation
- Assist with Graduation & Rodeo
- Participate in College events and activities as needed
- Assist with Lunch & Learns
- Participate in and support ongoing assessment, planning and evaluation to improve student learning.
- Perform duties as assigned which will contribute to the efficient and effective operations of the College.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Employees may request reasonable accommodation(s) if necessary to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Maintain stationary position, sitting or standing, for extended periods of time.
- Operate a computer and other office machinery.
- Occasionally lift, move, transport, install, or remove items weighing up to 15 pounds.
- The ability to communicate information so that others understand.
- The ability to observe details.
- Occasionally move to different classrooms across campus to provide instruction, advising, and instructional support.
- Drive to remote instructional sites or other locations in performance of the duties listed in this job description.
How to Apply
Please apply using our online application at https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/nashcc/jobs/3890007/assistant-electri...
Job Post Contact
**Nash Community College will only accept applications that are submitted online through the online application system. Please visit https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/nashcc? to view any vacancies and submit your application.**