Closes: Thursday, December 20, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Associate’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Information Technology or a related field from a regionally accredited institution. Must have at least 2 years of office/bookkeeping and customer service experience. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Publisher, PowerPoint) and Adobe.
Responsible for performing a variety of general and confidential duties to support the day-to-day functions of the Human Resources office, including advertising, assisting with employee orientation, benefits and compensation. Assist in maintaining employee records, communicating with employees and job applicants.
· Advertise position announcements in area newspapers and post online (NCC website, NCCCS, etc.) and on bulletin boards.
· Assist with processing incoming applications and maintain files on current openings.
· Correspond with applicants regarding their application.
· Field questions concerning available positions.
· Maintain the applicant spreadsheet.
· Perform general office duties including typing, data entry, filing, copying and scanning.
· Assemble new hire packets.
· Assist with new hire orientation.
· Assist with annual benefits enrollment.
· Process E-verify for all new hires.
· Assist with set-up and maintenance of personnel information in Colleague.
· Provide customer service to employees, applicants and College patrons.
· Sends employee updates to persons responsible for updating other College directories.
How to Apply
**Do not reference resume when completing the NCC application. Applications that reference the applicants resume will be considered as incomplete and will not be forwarded to the hiring supervisor for review. Transcripts must be submitted with the application. Application packets that do not contain transcripts will be considered as incomplete and will not be forwarded to the hiring supervisor for review.**
Job Post Contact
All applicants must complete a Nash Community College Employment Application and submit it along with, where applicable, college transcripts to:
Director of Human Resources
P.O. Box 7488
Rocky Mount, NC 27804
Fax number: 252-451-8201
Submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org