Closes: Thursday, December 31, 2020
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
• High school diploma or GED equivalency
• One year clerical experience.
• Experience with data entry/processing (as determined by a GTCC pre-employment skills test)
• Experience in a customer service environment
• Associate degree in office technology or a related field from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution
• Greater than one year of clerical experience.
• Experience working in an educational customer service environment
• Experience with an integrated student information system, e.g., Ellucian Datatel, Banner or Jenzabar
• Proficiency/Fluency in Spanish
The Information Assistant provides general college information and performs a variety of technical services related to admissions, records, financial aid and registration for students, faculty, staff and the general public, who contact the Enrollment Services Center Counter or Call Center. The Information Assistant serves as an intricate part of the college’s front door team and provides superior customer service; s/he supports the Enrollment Services goals and objectives.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact