Closes: Tuesday, June 30, 2020
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
High school diploma or GED equivalency
• One year clerical experience.
• Experience with data entry/processing (as determined by a GTCC pre-employment skills test)
• Experience in a customer service environment
Associate degree in office technology or a related field
• Greater than one year of clerical experience.
• Experience working in an educational customer service environment
• Experience with an integrated student information system, e.g., Ellucian Datatel, Banner or Jenzabar
• Proficiency/Fluency in Spanish
The part-time Information Assistant provides general college information and performs a variety of technical services related to admissions, records, financial aid and registration for students, faculty, staff and the general public, who contact the Enrollment Services Center Counter or Call Center. The part-time Information Assistant serves as an intricate part of the college’s front door team and provides superior customer service; s/he supports the Enrollment Services goals and objectives.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact