Closes: Saturday, December 31, 2022
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
• High school diploma
• Two years relevant work experience as a machinist, or related job title.
• Computer Integrated Machining/Machining related Degree, Diploma, or Certificate
• Greater than two years relevant work experience as a machinist, or related job title.
• Post-secondary lab/shop experience in a machining academic program
• Experience maintaining and auditing shop environments.
This position provides basic support to Computer Integrated Machining laboratory operations under the direction of the Dean, Department Chair, and area faculty. This is a part time temporary position up to 25 hours/week.
The intent of this position is to serve in a lab assistant capacity, with oversight from a supervising faculty member, during class hours for courses with more than 20 students registered in the section. This position would perform integral overwatch with students working on machines in the Computer Integrated Machining lab.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact