Assistant, Office - Adult Education - (Part-time Temporary)
Closes: Friday, June 30, 2023
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Experience in a clerical/office setting
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and experience using word processing, developing spreadsheets, developing presentations, and using database software applications.
• Associates Degree in Business Administration, Office Management or related field from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution, or at least four years of related administrative experience.
• Experience in an academic setting
The Office Assistant is responsible for providing excellent customer service on the phone, via electronic means, and in person to provide information to the public about GTCC’s Adult Education programs and assist students with the enrollment and assessment process. Work includes coordinating paperwork flow and documentation for Adult Education programs including registration and Literacy Education Information System (LEIS) forms. This person will report directly to an Adult Education Coordinator, Director, or Dean. This person will also assist with CASAS and/or TABE testing, student registration, student follow up and other duties as needed for the Adult Education programs.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact