Closes: Sunday, June 30, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
• Must Have High School Diploma or GED.
• Valid North Carolina Driver’s License
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• One year of relevant field experience in public safety.
• Associate degree in Criminal Justice or related field from a regionally accredited college or university
• Greater than one year of relevant field experience in public safety.
The Basic Law Enforcement Training (BLET) Program Assistant works within the Basic Law Enforcement Training and Criminal Justice departments to support program functions by providing customer service, data support and documentation services. It will also work to maintain program compliance with accreditation standards according to North Carolina Department of Justice, Training and Standards Commission and other relevant external bodies. This position reports directly to the Program Director of Pre-Service and In-Service Law Enforcement Training, with oversight by the Dean.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact